Young people are our most valuable natural resource. Their energy, creativity, and mission-mindedness are needed if the church is going to realize its potential and
perpetuate the apostolic message. This energy must be directed constructively, which can only be done by seeking God. Satan wants to turn youthful energy into a
negative, destructive force. We must, however, challenge his desire through focused intercession.
“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing” (John 15:5).
Pray that you would..
- Commit your life to Christ, be filled with His Spirit, and be baptized in His name.
- Recognize that His name is above every name (Acts 4:12) and confess by a life fully submitted to divine authority that He is Lord of all (Philippians 2:11).
- Ask God to help you to communicate with Him and learn to depend on Him for everything.
- Understand the depth of God’s love for you (I John 3:1).
- Base your self-esteem and identity in Christ and not the standards of the world.
- Know who you are, what you have in Christ, and what youcan do through Him (Colossians 1:27).
“According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the
world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: . . . In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of
his grace; . . . In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom
also after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your slavation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, which is the
earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory” (Ephesians 1:4, 7, 11-14).
- Be blessed with the joy that comes from intimately knowing Christ and walking with Him.
- Be filled so completely