Jul 9th – Jul 13th 2012
Why are we doing this?
In regular and continued consecration towards God, let us join together and fast for lost souls and grow our spiritual man/woman so as to serve God effectively.
Fasting opens the door to God and His involvement in our lives , in ways that would otherwise have not occurred.
THE DO NOT LIST:
- NO Facebook / Tumblr / Friendster.
- NO Youtube / Vimeo
- NO Newspaper reading / Mindless internet surfing
- NO tweeting (Twitter)
- NO Blogging/posting/vlogging
Books/Novels (except academic stuff!)
NONE! Read the bible instead.It’s an all time BEST-SELLER.
NONE! So talk with God instead.
Phone Calls/Text Messages / Instant Messaging
Be aware of the sent content. No blah, blah, gossip. Idle talk.
NO WAY! NO Nintendo DS, WII, PS3, XBOX 360,and any other gaming device (includes you cell phone games).
You shouldn’t EVEN be there.
iPod (if you have one)/Mp3 player
You can listen and worship with Gospel Music. Listen to Preachings online
THINGS YOU CAN DO
OutreacH / The WOrd/ PrayeR
- Join a bible study
- Play Bible Trivial
- Tell others about Jesus
- Seek God for direction about your future.
- Memorize Psalm 91 or Proverbs 1, if you’ve already done M90
- Get a world map and pray for missionaries in various countries
- Write a Journal to God
REal SOcial NEtworking
- Pray for each other
- Play a board Game
- Show kindness to someone in school or @ work
- Cheer up a friend
- Get used to having some quiet in your life
- Spend a day thanking God for the good things in your life
- Visit the hospital with a friend and pray for the sick. Get permission if you are under 18 years.
- Do some prayer walking @ work or @ school
- Do your chores
- Clean your room
- Play with your siblings
- Spend more time with your family
- Pray for unsaved family members
- Go the extra mile and help your family in chores you don’t normal help with.
Optional. But beneficial.